One will love me, one will hate me but I guess the reason why I'm here is to just loved and be loved. Hoping to find the real one and show me the real meaning of happiness.

Friday, February 8, 2008

hanakimi mania




"O" (my friend) is very fascinated with koreanovelas and japanese doramas so am I. That's why we are feeling comfortable with each other and sahred alot of stories. She recommended "Hanakimi" to me because the story is good and the artist is really an artist material. Ikuta Toma, Horikita Maki and Oguri Shun.




HANAKIMI, a popular shoujo manga by Nakajo Hisaya was adapted to a live action drama by Fuji TV and aired starting last July 03, 2007. It ran for 12 episodes and stars Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, and Ikuta Toma. It won Best Drama and two other awards in the 54th Television Drama Academy Awards held last October 24, 2007. Horikita Maki won Best Actress in her role as gender-bending Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese living in America who goes to Osaka Gakuen, disguised as a boy, to meet her idol, Sano Izumi played by Oguri Shun. While crowd favorite, Ikuta Toma, bagged the Best Supporting Actor award with his comical and entertaining portrayal of Nakatsu Shuichi, a soccer player who is slightly confused of his sexual preference because of his supposedly homosexual attraction to, supposedly boy, Ashiya Mizuki.



I really love this series the storyline was so unique and OH MY GOD Ikuta Toma is very hot here. Ijust loved him when his doing his monologues. here is sample of his lovely expressions.


watch this series you will enjoy for sure.

xoxo- A here!

No comments: